Try out the current build of the game!
Note: This is a work-in-progress, everything could be subject to change. Want to help the development process? Take some time to give feedback, it would be much appreciated.
Feedback Form: https://goo.gl/forms/Ihqrev0YCkZ07kAr1
PixelTwips is a simplistic endless runner with retro arcade aesthetics.
The goal is to provide players with a variety of game modes and customization, to achieve a unique experience as it is very important for the gameplay.
Here are some things that need to be worked on:
- Have different ways to play:
- Casual Play - Choose from different crafted game mode presets to play.
Custom Play - Make your own game mode and play it.Done!
- Visualizer Mode - Watch the background and platforms scroll by.
- Tutorial Mode - Get to know how the game works.
By popular demand, implement jump sustains.Done!
- Manage to have a balanced gameplay.
- Have local high score functionality, as well as local save.
- And more...
"PixelTwips" is a game created by Bryan B. Bonilla Díaz.
|Engine Used:||Construct 2|
|Fonts Used:||"Mecha" by Captain Falcon.|
|Tools Used:||"Give Your Fonts Mono - v1.12" by BlackHornet|
- Update Notes - October 18, 20192 days ago
- Update Notes - October 15, 20196 days ago
- Major Update Notes - October 14, 20197 days ago
- Update Notes - October 11, 20199 days ago
- Upcoming changes - Momentum feature12 days ago
- Update Notes - October 7, 201914 days ago
- Update Notes - May 15, 2019May 15, 2019
- Struggles of Designing User InterfacesDec 31, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.